How long did you have braces for?

What was wrong with your teeth? how long did you wear your braces?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I got braces when I was 8 because well my teeth was a bit messed up at the front and I had a overbite which affected my jaw, I had them for probably 2-3 years then got them off and had to wear a retainer. After about another year I got braces again for the same original problem and then went on for another year or so and then finally when I was 14 and started high school here in my country I had them off once and for all. I still have to wear a retainer though 2-3 times a week when I'm sleeping but I wear it every night almost cause I'm so used to it. The doctor said I can probably stop wearing the retainer when I'm around 22/23. My teeth are perfect now though and I only wear it to make them extra perfect :)