When was the last time you blushed and why?

For any reason? someone said something to you. you got caught naked. anything

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I blush even for the silly reasons,

so please don't pick on me. >_<"

Last time was when I was in the university bookshop.

I took my wallet out of my bag and all the coins in it dropped on the floor.

A guy came and helped me collecting them, and then he put them in my hand.

I blushed while saying "Thank you".

Yeah yeah embarrassing. -_-"

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• well I'm black so if I did blush, you wouldn't be able to tell so easily, I'm a carmel complexion so its still possible to be noticed.

Last time is when I was on the train and this girl who was holding the same pole said to me " you look sexy enough to be a model" even though I responded normally, I still was flattered a random girl said that to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I blushed but at the lunch table..a few friends and I were going at it..I might have blushed haha

For sure I blushed a few nights ago/ I went out..blushed, happens a lot now (blushing)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thursday. I somehow managed to trip UP the stairs at my college library and almost knocked down the guy behind me. He asked if I was okay, I blushed, muttered a reply, and ran on to my class. I tend not to blush unless something like that happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday my boyfriend was bugging me and I was slumping down in my chair, and suddenly he pulled my chin up and spiderman kissed me in front of all of our friends :)

0|0
    0|0
  • he was staring at me intensively, I told him he was making me very uncomfortable. I finally looked away, he said he saw me rolled my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • well the first time a guy asked me which girl I liked from class and the second time I was drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • tow days ago because I blush sometimes for the stupidest reasons

0|0
    0|0
    • What reasons were those?

• my guy friends where Apologizing and my friend was joking about a guy liking me that is how bad it is I blush from jokes

• i don't think I have ever blushed

0|0
    0|0
  • last night. my boyfriend winked at me during dinner while we were out at a restaurant.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark skin. Can dark skinned people blush?

But the last time I felt the blood rush to my face was today when I stumbled down some stairs.

0|0
    0|0
    • u are so lucky I don't know when I'm blushing people always ask me why are you blushing and I say whaaaaaaaaat

• Haha well maybe I have blushed. I can't see myself when it happens so who know, I could be doing it all along and no one ever mentioned it. I would hope I don't though because I guess embarrassed a lot and can feel the heat rising to my face lol.

• *get embarrassed a lot

Recommended myTakes