Was he trying to start a conversation?

I broke up with my ex in April of 2011. Three months into the break up, I admitted that I missed him and he began to act like he liked me. Then, in April of 2012, he admitted to me that he missed hearing from me. Ever since then, we haven't seen each other as often even though we live in the same apartment building. I honestly don't know where things stand. This morning I was headed out to class and when he saw me,we made eye contact for a bit and then he said "Hey missy, heading to class on a Saturday?" I said "Yeah. I've got class today" I was in a bit of a hurry and kept on walking and then as I was a few feet ahead, he turned back to look at me and said "Well...have a good day" So it just hit me that maybe he was trying to start a conversation but, I didn't give him the chance to. Do you guys think he might've been trying to start a conversation with me when he saw me today? We hadn't seen each other in about a month.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Of course he was hoping to talk to you. He understood you were in a hurry, though. it must be strange to live so close to an ex! Why don't you see each other if yu are both, apparently, open to seeing each other again?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes