Is this a bad sign..

when you stay at a guys place and , you forget something there, like a necklace, and you tell him hey by the way I forgot it there, and he wil reply " yea I saw, you can come and get it ".

Is it bad?

Or is it bad if he just replied " hehe, yea I saw it, its here "

which of these answers are worst

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither of these answers are a bad sign, actually.

Both imply that you can come and get the thing you forgot, implying that you can come by to his house, implying that he might be wanting you to come by to his house again, implying that he would like to see you again.

I'm not sure how this can be interpreted negatively.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why the hell does any of these answers have to be "bad"?

What'd you expect him to answer? "No, it's not here!" or maybe "Yes it's here, but you're not getting it back!"

Why in the world does it have to be anything else than a regular answer to the question you asked?

0|0
    0|0
    • cause I want to know or figure if he wats to see me or not lol sorry

• Lol true. Question Asker your overanalyzing darling. Relax :)

• No, those are just honest answers to the question. Nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh and just the fact that he replied to your text should be prove enough that he wants to see you

0|0
    0|0
    • ...or, it could just be that he's letting her know that she should come and get it? Since, of course it's HER stuff that was left at his place? I don't think him texting her to come and get her stuff from his place indicates that he wants to see her o_O

• really? You've got to be kidding me. You're making a big deal out of the way a guy worded a sentence and the choice of words he used? Have people's insecurity actually gotten THAT bad?!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes