Would you be upset with your girlfriend if she slept with another girl?

This one is mostly for the guys but I guess it could be flipped for the female perspective. What would you do if you found out that your girlfriend had sex with another girl without you knowing? How would you react once you found out?

I told my girlfriend that if she let me join in I wouldn't be upset but if not we'd have a problem lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Cheating is cheating regardless of how it is done. I would break up with her.

0|2
    0|0
    • Makes sense, I can respect that. Luckily I can't see her ever doing that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, I'd definitely be upset. Unless we talked about it previously and agreed that it was okay, then it's cheating. The gender of the other person doesn't make a difference. (And I'm speaking as someone who is bisexual myself).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would still consider that cheating...seeing that I did not consent to her hooking up with another girl.

If a three-some was negotiated, or her being bi-sexual and having that "female sexual need" was negotiated...then it's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my boyfriend slept with another man I would be just as pissed off as I would have been if he slept with another woman, cheating is cheating end of story

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I've asked myself the same question, I guess it's still cheating so I'd break up with her

0|0
    0|0
    • I ask my friends this question and none of them can come up with a concrete answer. It seems like it stumps men lol

• If break up with her

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind. I'm only jealous of other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cheating how would you feel if your girlfriend slept with another guy (I'm straight). You'd probably break up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes