Would you be upset with your girlfriend if she slept with another girl?

This one is mostly for the guys but I guess it could be flipped for the female perspective. What would you do if you found out that your girlfriend had sex with another girl without you knowing? How would you react once you found out?

I told my girlfriend that if she let me join in I wouldn't be upset but if not we'd have a problem lol

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Cheating is cheating regardless of how it is done. I would break up with her.

• Makes sense, I can respect that. Luckily I can't see her ever doing that