Ok I'm seeing a guy the past few weeks and well omg tmi!!

im seeing this guy who I decided to date because he is funny and I feel comfortable with him and all however I was making a romantic meal for him at my apartment and he decides to tell me he was at a club the other night and he shat himself and took his pants off and threw them on the dance floor, hilarious for himself and his friends at that time..but I could not help myslef from being repulsed by him after that I feigned headache so we didn't have sex..apparently sh*tting himself happens a lot but hey I'm a funny bastard so who cares is his line ..am I a bitch?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're in no way a bitch, this guy is clearly at the mental level of a 10 year old. honestly, if you have any ounce of self respect for yourself I'd probably say you should leave him, it's only gonna get worse.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• its hard to believe. I don't think he really did it

1|0
    0|0
    • ok do you think I would go to the bother if I made this up, I just think is it right for me to dump him on the count of this

• do I think you would make it up.. how would I know? I have no clue about you at all, you're a stranger.

• That's ridiculous. I don't know if I would want to be in the same room as someone who did something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • This man has health problems- physical and mental. Get out now.

0|0
    0|0
  • ewww

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes