Ok I'm seeing a guy the past few weeks and well omg tmi!!

im seeing this guy who I decided to date because he is funny and I feel comfortable with him and all however I was making a romantic meal for him at my apartment and he decides to tell me he was at a club the other night and he shat himself and took his pants off and threw them on the dance floor, hilarious for himself and his friends at that time..but I could not help myslef from being repulsed by him after that I feigned headache so we didn't have sex..apparently sh*tting himself happens a lot but hey I'm a funny bastard so who cares is his line ..am I a bitch?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• you're in no way a bitch, this guy is clearly at the mental level of a 10 year old. honestly, if you have any ounce of self respect for yourself I'd probably say you should leave him, it's only gonna get worse.