Always acting like a kid...

So I get told by my YOUNGER brother that I act like a kid. I don't know what he means. I like to have fun. But from a dating standpoint, is this a turn-off?

I'm not going to change (I do improv afterall so I need my fun side), but a part of me does die a little tiny bit whenever he says that. It could be why I can't get dates. (Besides the fact that I am a commitment phobe.) I just get along with everyone of all ages and I can't help that.

I may be alone forever, but if you've experienced this or have an opinion, I would love to hear it.

Thanks. <3

I am a fun-recluse, but I see the MORE reclusive girls getting more dates. Weird much? I thought guys like girls who are somewhat outgoing.

02