I just want to be mean, is this really bad?

Long story short, I've been treated way too unfairly, I was once a really nice guy, now I just want to be so mean that I just want to make girls cry. Girls want to be mean not considering that everything they do a man can do a lot better, men are superior in almost every skill set. So why do you insist on having a mean contest when you know who's is going to win?
Updates:
Thanks for your responses, Just to be known, I don't really plan on being mean. I just wanted the attention and a moment to vent. A lot of bad things have happened to me and do continue with out any good. I'm sorry if I sound completely miserable, but no good things happen for me!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing you've recently been hurt or something sparked a painful memory and now you're out for blood.

I am in no way minimizing you pain right now, I'm sure sh*t sucks right now and you are pissed and you feel like it won't change but it will, but first, you gotta change.

Stop being nice for the sake of getting girls. If you were just a genuinely nice person, it wouldn't bother you so much when they didn't like you back. Do nice things because you like to do nice things. People can tell when you expect something in return and its awkward.

You gotta be okay with you before anyone else can, or else be really good at hiding it while you're doing some personal growth. People can sniff out insecurity- males and females. Fake it till ya make it- just keep trying and acting like you are confident and you'll get there.

Im going to ignore the "men are superior" crap because I doubt you HONESTLY mean that.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't mean superior as far as a being, but intelligence, and physically, that's a definite. Men go to wars, men build things. That's the foundation between both security and growth. As far as painful memories, theirs a few new one's every week. You can say I'm a really unlucky person, or that my very existence is to have so much bad sh*t happen to me that I'am just plain out miserable. I want to be mean because nobody deserves that nice side to me anymore. They took that for granted.

• Show All
    • You seem like a really nice person, I just can't put my finger on it on the thought of why you would go out your way to try to help some complete stranger that you have no idea how he looks like. I've never had anybody help me before. Is this your way of trying to make yourself feel good? Trying to help some poor run down old soul. I'm not old, but my heart does age twice as much as.

• No, I just like helping people. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you have a mean contest, then neither one of you two idiotic, no-brained, low-life losers win. Being mean if for people who have no lives, and if you become a mean guy because of what has happened to you in the past, doesn't make you a man, it makes you an immature little boy. Be the bigger person here bro, otherwise don't be calling yourself a man because in the end (if you keep being a jack ass) you will be forever alone and well deserve it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you came here to bash women and explain why men are so much more "superior" than us... Maybe you should just do you, and not ask us for advice. Just know... When you play with fire; you get burned. And why would you want to cause pain to someone the way someone has already caused pain towards you? No one said life was going to be easy. So either you take a easy way out -- shutdown, disrespect women and break hearts or the more difficult way out... Live, Learn and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you've got to be kidding me. Men are superior in almost every skill set? I'm just gonna disregard that comment based on how ridiculous it is. But what is the point of being mean for the sake of being mean? You might feel that rush of "power" initially but everyone has a conscience. You will most likely regret the things you say either. Life isn't fair. Even if you've been treated poorly, you have no right to treat others like scum. This makes you just as bad as them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry honey, but men run this world. You don't see a dude at the corner begging to get his washer machine fixed. And you say it will make me as bad as them? I honestly don't care, every women has acted like this towards me, it's now time to return the favor!

• You know what's bad, your way of thinking. And I love how when someone is rejected they are always quick to blame the person who rejected them for their problems. Truth be told, if they don't like you and they reject you or stop talking to you, get over it and if you're too nice you'll have some demon B***ch's who will take advantage of that.

And if guys are as smart as you claim, why haven't they been able to figure out how women work. Oh and by the way, you already lost. The fact that your going to change who you are because of a girl(s) only goes to prove that your weak minded.

0|0
    0|0
    • You women can't even figure yourselves out.

• Ugh, I was hoping this was a troll, but maybe it's not. Men "run" the world because they've oppressed women for hundreds of years, but that's another topic. We can do anything that you all can do, period. With the attitude that you have, I doubt you'll have any luck getting laid EVER or even just finding a nice girl that would be willing to put up with your crap. Go ahead and "return the favor," but just know that it makes you look like a pathetic weak loser in the end who let himself get hurt by other girls and decided to make his fragile ego feel better by being mean to a chick. If you're that sad and desperate that you have to make others feel bad to make yourself feel better, then you have no balls and shouldn't be preaching about how men are superior. That just makes you weak.

0|0
    0|0
    • Listen, its not about getting laid, it's not about feeling superior. I don't go and attack random women. Just let be know that if you step out line, I will make you cry! and that's the point. If you want to be mean, then believe me; you will not be more mean then me!

• Nice guys, and people for that matter, don't want to make others cry. If you suddenly want to do this, I sincerely doubt you were nice before.

2|0
    0|0
    • Being nice doesn't mean letting people walk all over you.

• No, but it doesn't mean you want to go around and hurt people either, no matter what they've done to you.

Recommended myTakes