I just want to be mean, is this really bad?

Long story short, I've been treated way too unfairly, I was once a really nice guy, now I just want to be so mean that I just want to make girls cry. Girls want to be mean not considering that everything they do a man can do a lot better, men are superior in almost every skill set. So why do you insist on having a mean contest when you know who's is going to win?
Thanks for your responses, Just to be known, I don't really plan on being mean. I just wanted the attention and a moment to vent. A lot of bad things have happened to me and do continue with out any good. I'm sorry if I sound completely miserable, but no good things happen for me!

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm guessing you've recently been hurt or something sparked a painful memory and now you're out for blood.

I am in no way minimizing you pain right now, I'm sure sh*t sucks right now and you are pissed and you feel like it won't change but it will, but first, you gotta change.

Stop being nice for the sake of getting girls. If you were just a genuinely nice person, it wouldn't bother you so much when they didn't like you back. Do nice things because you like to do nice things. People can tell when you expect something in return and its awkward.

You gotta be okay with you before anyone else can, or else be really good at hiding it while you're doing some personal growth. People can sniff out insecurity- males and females. Fake it till ya make it- just keep trying and acting like you are confident and you'll get there.

Im going to ignore the "men are superior" crap because I doubt you HONESTLY mean that.

• I don't mean superior as far as a being, but intelligence, and physically, that's a definite. Men go to wars, men build things. That's the foundation between both security and growth. As far as painful memories, theirs a few new one's every week. You can say I'm a really unlucky person, or that my very existence is to have so much bad sh*t happen to me that I'am just plain out miserable. I want to be mean because nobody deserves that nice side to me anymore. They took that for granted.

• You seem like a really nice person, I just can't put my finger on it on the thought of why you would go out your way to try to help some complete stranger that you have no idea how he looks like. I've never had anybody help me before. Is this your way of trying to make yourself feel good? Trying to help some poor run down old soul. I'm not old, but my heart does age twice as much as.

• No, I just like helping people. :)