Am I reading too much into it?

So I have this classmate, who I just started talking to. Now the first time we talked, we talked about our class and then tried to know a bit about each other. Since then he has being making comments and remarks that are quite personal like about my looks, and little details about my life while usually, I mostly talk about school stuff with him. I kinda feel like there's some interest there or am I wrong?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Are you interested in him? If no? Then don't worry about it. Take the attention as a compliment that you're interesting enough to engage, and it's no big deal. If yes? Then engage back! Don't come off as cold and detached. Nothing is a more intimidating or a bigger turn off than a woman that shows no interest. Might as well hang a sign saying don't bother. FLIRT!

Don't worry about what his level of interest is, it's only important if you plan on making a move to ask him out. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter. If you ARE planning on asking him out, then gauging his level of interest in order to avoid rejection is important. It's a bit hard to judge his level of interest when you haven't engaged at all though. Flirt with him, see how he reacts, and if it's positive then you got your answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, yea I do like him but I'm extremely shy and I tend to want to run once a guy I like shows interest in me. Thanks for the guidelines on what to do next :)

Recommended myTakes