Ex boyfriend messaged me on Skype

So I broke up with my Ex about a month ago and he decides to ask me a question that he already knows the answer to. But my question is what does it mean if he ask a question and keeps holding down the ? button until I answer him. This is what he actually wrote "patrick: is the fx open today? Since I am not able to show you all the question marks he put about 40 to 50 questions marks after and would not stop until I answered him, so what does this mean?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he just wanted to get a response from you to something! Maybe he was just harassing you a little.

Or maybe he's too proud to admit he misses you and is sorry for what happened, whatever caused the separation.