Guys, How do you react to a girl who just confess that she like you?

What do you think about girl who takes the first move ? (in a subtle way though)

How would you react if a girl says she likes you when :

1. You wasn't sure about your feeling for her.

2. You just see her as a friend, but you don't want to lose her though (like you are already in a good friendship with her and you feel comfortable with it) would you take her for granted ?

3. You just simply don't like her

well, I just wonder

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very proud of you. About time a girl makes a move. To answer your question, I wouldn't really know how to answer your question. There were a few girls in high school that wrote me letters or told me straight up they like me. I didn't know how to react to it because it came as a surprise. They were my friends. Needless to say, I ended up straying away from them. I do regret how I rejected them. It could of been a much nicer way to do it. My opinion is you should know a person for awhile and get to know them. Don't randomly come up to them and tell them you like them. You going to put them in a difficult situation even if they like you back because your basically putting them in a corner and forcing them to give you an answer. Now I don't know how long you know this fella but perhaps give him some time. He will make a decision. Only immature people that don't make decisions after someone told them that they like them. Give it some time. Bravo to you though for making the decision. Its good having it off of your chest. Now just wait patiently and see what he says. Patience is a virtue.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your answer, but its not like I am asking someone out.

I just wonder about guys feeling facing this kind of condition :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would be impressed since it's very rare that a girl takes initiative.

1. I'd go out with her if I feel the slightest possibility of it working out.

2. Can't really say since I don't have many female friends.

3. I'd be honest and lay all the cards on the table.

0|0
    0|0
  • well what would happen is...

1.I'd tell her how I felt and to give me time to actually think about it.

2.I'd tell her I only can see her as a friend.

3.I'd tell her I don't really like her in that way,

0|0
    0|0
  • I friend zoned a few girls who didn't give the green light, but having said I wouldn't really know how I would've responded either. However, if someone I had a mild attraction towards did confess openly, I could easily fall for her if her feelings were intense. I know what's it's like to fall for someone, but I don't know what's it's like for someone to show deep affection.

If I did reject her, she shouldn't feel bad. It's a hit & miss game and the longer she doesn't do something, the more painful rejection will feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would see that as a green light and ask her out. But, needless to say, that never happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say thank you but I'm not interested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes