Guys, How do you react to a girl who just confess that she like you?

What do you think about girl who takes the first move ? (in a subtle way though)

How would you react if a girl says she likes you when :

1. You wasn't sure about your feeling for her.

2. You just see her as a friend, but you don't want to lose her though (like you are already in a good friendship with her and you feel comfortable with it) would you take her for granted ?

3. You just simply don't like her

well, I just wonder

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very proud of you. About time a girl makes a move. To answer your question, I wouldn't really know how to answer your question. There were a few girls in high school that wrote me letters or told me straight up they like me. I didn't know how to react to it because it came as a surprise. They were my friends. Needless to say, I ended up straying away from them. I do regret how I rejected them. It could of been a much nicer way to do it. My opinion is you should know a person for awhile and get to know them. Don't randomly come up to them and tell them you like them. You going to put them in a difficult situation even if they like you back because your basically putting them in a corner and forcing them to give you an answer. Now I don't know how long you know this fella but perhaps give him some time. He will make a decision. Only immature people that don't make decisions after someone told them that they like them. Give it some time. Bravo to you though for making the decision. Its good having it off of your chest. Now just wait patiently and see what he says. Patience is a virtue.

• thanks for your answer, but its not like I am asking someone out.

I just wonder about guys feeling facing this kind of condition :D