Why did my boyfriend put his head down when a guy stared at me?

we were in glasgow taking the kids to the cinima.

a guy on a bus was really REALLY staring at me I looked over at my boyfriend and he just put his head down?

i didn't want him to get all caveman about it lol.

was he insecure and just didn't know how to react?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a lack of confidence I think. Maybe he wanted to do something, to "protect" his girlfriend from another guy, even if iit was just a stare. He may of even felt it was expected of him to say something, but he couldn't because he feels if it lead to something physical he wouldn't hold up. So, he could've put his head down as a feeling of failure, or maybe he pretending he never even saw it, so you didn't judge him for. Just an idea, may or may not be right...