Anytime I eat meat I'm nauseated?

It happens more often now, to the point that I can not even have eggsm because the thought of it makes me nauseous. Two years ago I started eating only turkey and chicken, now I can't even have that, only at times, but mostly I have it and I feel really nauseous, It happens more often in the mornings as well. WHY?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something you need to force yourself to overcome. Humans have been eating flesh for millions of years, and eliminating it from your diet will have many symptoms not worth having. Eat real meat that is not processed like deli meat. Don't be ashamed that you are eating something that was once alive. If you lived in the Paleolithic era, you wouldn't think twice of it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm the same. I have no idea why lol. Some people consider it an eating disorder though.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, only a doctor can tell you why, but maybe becoming a vegetarian isn't a bad idea?

-A

0|0
    0|0
  • start on cold meats and small goods finely sliced. You may not make an immediate association.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I used to have the same feeling. I have been a vegetarian for 6 years now (I started when I was 18)

Can you eat vegetables and fruits?

If you can, become a vegetarian, that´s perfectly normal. I eat a lot of things, I didn´t lose weight and I don´t have health problems related to what I eat.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes