Anytime I eat meat I'm nauseated?

It happens more often now, to the point that I can not even have eggsm because the thought of it makes me nauseous. Two years ago I started eating only turkey and chicken, now I can't even have that, only at times, but mostly I have it and I feel really nauseous, It happens more often in the mornings as well. WHY?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something you need to force yourself to overcome. Humans have been eating flesh for millions of years, and eliminating it from your diet will have many symptoms not worth having. Eat real meat that is not processed like deli meat. Don't be ashamed that you are eating something that was once alive. If you lived in the Paleolithic era, you wouldn't think twice of it!