Cool accessories for guys to wear?

The title speaks for itself!

Personally, I'm not into caps n'stuff.

I like bracelets, necklaces, belts...

I already have RB Aviator sun glasses, btw

What are your suggestions? It would be for casual days, school, hanging out with friend... Sometimes nightlife

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Swarovski men, good price range, good stuff.

link

I'd say get an ID tag necklace, I got my brother one and he wears it over black t-shirts and it just makes him look a little more classy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i know you said you don't like bracelets but I usually wear those leather bracelets/cuffs like these.

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • i second the leather bracelets and cuffs.

also I like silver rings

i know you said you don't do necklaces but I think a really delicate chain is a nice touch.

0|0
    0|0
    • What type of leather bracelet would you suggest? And color?

• So sory this took nearly a month but classic brown is good. I have a friend who has his long distance girlfriend's name etched in his leather bracelet so maybe choose something thathas special meaning to you and don't wear it just to wear it. Suade is a nice accessory as well. As for type...genuine leater I find more attractive than something found at walmart not to say that walmart faux leather bracelets are bad.

• AE diesel energie belts are pretty dope and you can rock a g shock or diesel watch

0|0
    0|0
  • my suggestions:

a nice watch

if you're sporty, maybe one of those surfer guy necklaces? I think those are so hot.

and also leather cuffs/bracelets. but not too thick ones.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes