Have you ever felt like you're living in the wrong time?

Have you ever felt like you're living in the wrong time? I still like swords and honor over guns, and nukes, and this current way of fighting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't embrace todays culture you are going to look for other culture for me I like Japanese culture and history. I also enjoy si-fi and the idea of terraforming mars... any way it's normal to look at different cultures rather it's a different race or time line. I wouldn't worry unless you want to become a blacksmith for a living and make swords and armor.

I do like some things about our culture though, I enjoy allot of the video games a few movies and allot of TV shows and anime that's currently coming out and that has come out previous decades.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes, I keep wondering if I was meant for a different era. Part of me loves the dark and medieval ages.. And another part of me stretches for the future.. I sort of feel like I have both been born too early and too late.

But then there's yet another part of me that feels that this era is just right. I've got an amazing boyfriend of three years that I love with all my heart.. And if I was born later or earlier.. Things would have been turned completely around..

0|1
    0|0
  • YES I fell like this all the time. I want to back to the Renaissance era, or a pirates of the Caribbean era, I am fascinated with pirates and have wondered what it would be like. Maybe during World War 1, when people treated each other with respect even if you were fighting, for example the Christmas Truce of 1914, or when you held up a white surrender flag, you stopped fighting. Now you try to hold up a white surrender flag you are going to get shot and there is no mercy shown. Or maybe during the roaring 20's like the Great Gatsby. I always feel out of place in this era and when I tell people this they just think I'm crazy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I don't think you're crazy. Most of the time, I question why I'm here. I'm so old fashoned that I just stick out like a sore thumb.

• yeah I feel that sometimes, though life was harder back then, however life was simpler I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel ya man, its the way a true warrior is suppose to die.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, I havent. But maybe you're just a unique person *

-A

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but I do feel people are primitive sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is murder a part of your daily life? If so, maybe you do belong in another age.

But for me, antibiotics, vaccines, and soap sure as hell win over leeches, amputations, blood letting, and surgery without painkillers.

Also, running hot water and a toilet are more enjoyable than pouring my sh*t/piss bucket out the window onto the street that I have to walk on to get to work.

And the plague? forgetaboutit.

Slavery and treating women like garbage? forgetaboutit.

No birth control? forgetaboutit.

NO INTERNET? KILL ME NOW

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes