Have you ever felt like you're living in the wrong time?

Have you ever felt like you're living in the wrong time? I still like swords and honor over guns, and nukes, and this current way of fighting.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• if you don't embrace todays culture you are going to look for other culture for me I like Japanese culture and history. I also enjoy si-fi and the idea of terraforming mars... any way it's normal to look at different cultures rather it's a different race or time line. I wouldn't worry unless you want to become a blacksmith for a living and make swords and armor.

I do like some things about our culture though, I enjoy allot of the video games a few movies and allot of TV shows and anime that's currently coming out and that has come out previous decades.