He no longer finds me interesting?

so it has reached the stage where the butterflies are gone and nothing is the same

i think he now looks at other girls cause there is a disconnection between us for some reason

when I ask he says nothing has change but I feel the change

he tries and all but its different now and I don't know what to do

i have grown too attached to let go and I wanna cry cause I feel it slipping

what can I do to make him find me interesting again

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do very little.

You need to focus on you. If you need a man to complete you. Then you are in a very sad place, you were born complete and sold on a bill of good which you believed to be true.

Girlfriends are rentals. Used for sex and other things once the need have been taken care of it is time for the next. You know around the world girlfriends are illegal even in the USA. Proof is when a foreign woman who comes from a wealthy country with a visa to the USA and returns with a statement that she is going to see her boyfriend. At that moment she looses everything, visa and rights. The law is call Moral Turpitude and Article 134xxx violations. Girlfriends are considered a form of prostitute.

As a rule society sees girlfriends as important but in the big picture they are lower than prostitutes.

I say this because you feel hurt. Why would you love if you are only a rental?