Is my ex still interested?

Broke up with my ex - he was scared of losing his independence, didn't want to move in, so it was agreed we split. Called him a few times in the first 2 weeks then NC for the following 4. Last week he sponsored me online for a charity run I did, and then liked a status about my running on FB. I called him the other night - he didn't answer but then called me back 5 min later and we spoke about general stuff, i.e. what he's been up to etc, for over an hour on the phone. Does it seem like he may be keen on me still?
Called him and asked if he wanted to meet for a coffee. He's away from thurdsay (I forgot) so he said he couldn't meet this week as he's busy at work (which I would say is true) so I suggested we could meet after his return if he wanted to, he responded yes. Would he just want to meet as friends?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It does sound like he's interested. Just play it cool and you'll be fine.