Is my ex still interested?

Broke up with my ex - he was scared of losing his independence, didn't want to move in, so it was agreed we split. Called him a few times in the first 2 weeks then NC for the following 4. Last week he sponsored me online for a charity run I did, and then liked a status about my running on FB. I called him the other night - he didn't answer but then called me back 5 min later and we spoke about general stuff, i.e. what he's been up to etc, for over an hour on the phone. Does it seem like he may be keen on me still?
Updates:
Called him and asked if he wanted to meet for a coffee. He's away from thurdsay (I forgot) so he said he couldn't meet this week as he's busy at work (which I would say is true) so I suggested we could meet after his return if he wanted to, he responded yes. Would he just want to meet as friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It does sound like he's interested. Just play it cool and you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I met up w mine last night,we talked about the issues and decided to just hang out and see how things go,no pressure just each others company.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not sure..men are hard to figure out,just broke up w mine Friday(me) he said he didn't know what he wanted but didn't want to break up,but after I thought about it I decided I would take the pressure off both of us and I let him go..its been so hard being away from him and I wish he would at least contact me,I guess he really doesn't care and it hurts:( unless I;m jumping to conclusions too soon..not sure but it hurts alot..i know I'm giving mixed signals here but I didn't know what else to do,he said he can't give me what I need,i didn't ask for anything but a little more intimacy between us,i felt like he was backing off some even tho we spent everyday together,im starting to really feel the withdrawals of the loss

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a possibility, but are you interested in him? Are you sure you're over him? As nice and flattering as it may feel to reconnect with someone you love and shared so much with there was a mutual agreement to break up. And to be honest he may just find it comforting to hear from you because of what you guys had before. So it's easier to open up and talk to you as oppose to another female friend. But who knows just keep cool and see what happens, as hard as that can be you don't want to rush things and end up a big mess. But then again you can always be upfront about your feelings...in the end it's up to you - I hope everything goes well for you but my honest suggestion - just stay cool and let it ride and see where it may end

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes