Why do girls keep putting their hand on my knee?

This has happened a couple times to me recently now. I've sat next to a girl I don't know in car (we have mutual friends)while riding she will put her hand on my leg and just leave it there. This has happened twice now with 2 different girls. I find it hard to believe that you don't notice your hand on someone else but I could be wrong.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• That does not happen accidentally. If they are doing that they are trying to break the touch barrier and communicate that they are comfortable with you doing the same thing. Once when I ended up in the car next to a guy I liked...I rested my head on his shoulder and complained that I was tired.

It is a way that we try and figure out if they are receptive to the touch as well. If they don't push you off or away then it is a pretty good sign.