Did Girlfriend's Mom Go Too Far, or Is This Just a Concerned Mother?

I just got off the phone with my girlfriend, and she told me that her mom told her that she could find someone better, (someone who will take care of her when she is sick, or will be there for her if she ever gets fat, etc.) Now a month ago my girlfriend hurt her foot at work so I went and got her, and took her to the ER. While also Staying there with her til they released her. I am not like her old boyfriend who treat her like garbage, I am actually a caring person for this girl and others. Am I over thinking this or does mom not like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO. her mom is sombody that will keep me laughing. I thinke those are all things that happend to her mom. On a serious note I can understand this. I think her mom went to far. Sometimes we take what happened to us in life and apply it to what may happen to others and that is one cause of good relationships being ruined. I don't know if its just me but I just heard her moms full life story on relationships. I can only hope she doesn't listen to her washed up mom and doesn't do what most girls will and leave a good relationships just to get with the dog guy she's trying to avoid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "or will be there for her if she ever gets fat" - A HA HA! now that's something. my god.

your concern is legit. now you can only hope and pray that your girlfriend won't fall for that sh*t.

here's my diagnosis; that old bag is retarded + doesn't like you. and you're f***ed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uuhh..i guess moms always want better for their kids.

Treat your girl the best you can and you'll know that you're good to her! Her mom doesn't matter, she will come to love you eventually too...

0|0
    0|0
  • "Be there for her if she ever gets fat" that made my laugh pretty hard. But that's just what moms do no matter how you treat their daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think she went too far

0|0
    0|0
  • Her mom proably doesn't like you.. && that was really sweet of you Good Job

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes