I need help and can't find it.

So my family doesn't support me at all... Actually no one does. Quite the opposite really. Everyone puts me down. I chase after a girl and my family tells me she's way out of my league. I choose to go to college and they all tell me I'll end up dropping out. I get a new hobby and they tell me that its stupid and I'm horrible at it. They get so angry at me for absolutely nothing and decide to remind me how stupid, worthless and ugly I am on a daily basis. Ninety to talk to friends about it but all I hear from them is that they don't want to hear about my problems. I didn't use to think I was anything they told me I was but now I'm starting to believe them. I guess maybe I am stupid, worthless and ugly. I have no one to talk to. I feel so alone and in tired of it. I'm starting to get angey at every one around me because they all have someone who gives a sh*t about them. I care about everyone. It may sound weird but I do. I guess that's why it hurts that I don't have anyone who cares about me.
Updates:
I quit. I can't take this. I try and try to find someone who will just listen for two damn minutes but no one gives a sh*t. What is so wrong with me that no one cares enough to give me a little while to talk? I'm done... They're right, I'm pathetic and can't do anything.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to put the nose of your family how mean, stupid and worthless they are...and remind them how you still love them. They need to understand you'll be fine without them but that they'll loose someone extremely worthly. There is the movie "she's out of my league" that reminds me a little of your story...I think I remember the guy bursting out at the end, you may want to watch the movie.

About your friends, change. They have to show you support and loyalty! What kind of help are they if they avoid talking with your about your problems while you help them figuring things out..? This is unfair and has to stop!

Try and find new caring friends!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My life is the same way I was born a stupid mistake and it has followed me my whole life. I have done a lot and all of it was a mistake even though it is hard you need to push though it because in the end most likely there will be some one there who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey, I can sympathize with that. My family supports me, until I make a mistake - and then instead of making me feel better, they start putting me down, and saying that it's all my fault. If I wasn't crying before, I will be crying by the time they finish.

don't worry, your friends aren't worth your time. ditch them, and find yourself some better ones, ok?

btw, can you answer my question please? link

0|0
    0|0
  • I care about ya screw them!.

0|0
    0|0
  • @update

we're talking to you!

if no one cared about you, then no one would post on this page.

there are people who care, you just haven't found one face to face yet.

don't give up hope. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! It really means a lot, it truly does. It just feels like my family lives to see how low they can make me feel. It's killing me... There was this girl I wanted to talk to today, she sat right next to me, but all I could hear in my head was my family telling me how worthless and pathetic I am. It's not so much the girl that's got me down. It's the fact that I didn't even have the confidence to say hi to her.

• Its okay, you'll prove them wrong; don't let them succeed in making you feel low.

Also, don't go so harsh on yourself when you don't have the confidence, many people are like that. It'll build up over time, really, it will.

Whenever you hear their voices, shut it out. Remind yourself you can't let them get what they want, you can't let them win. It'll help. No one in this world is worthless, we are all here for a reason, whether or not we've found it.

Good luck. :)

• i'm sorry to hear that you're in a situation like that, but don't fall for what they say.

even more, don't start getting angry at everyone, because even though you think there is no one who cares, they could well be people out there who do care, and by getting angry, you may push away those people.

you care about everyone, that's really nice, and one day you will find people who are just as nice and care about you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know what it's like. I didn't have encouragement or support from people around me, no-one to believe in me and it hurt really bad. But then I decided to stop seeking their approval and validation. I decided to validate myself. I needed someone to believe in me so I became that person I was waiting for: I started believing in myself. I built my own self-esteem, and people and the world around me responded to that, things changed after I changed myself. I know things are difficult for you, and it sucks to feel alone, but it's not gonna always be that way for you. Distant yourself from people who put you down, work on your goals, do the things you enjoy, know that you are worthy and have a lot to offer to the world. Adopt a more positive outlook on life. There are people out there who would be happy to have you in their life, who will be happy to love you. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in your shoes, until I showed my family and friends that if they want to be mean, then I can be far more mean then any of them could, and well the moment they saw how mean I got, because lets face it, I have older brothers that are afraid to get in a fist fight with me, butonce they saw how mean I could be, they started kissing my ass.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes