I need help and can't find it.

So my family doesn't support me at all... Actually no one does. Quite the opposite really. Everyone puts me down. I chase after a girl and my family tells me she's way out of my league. I choose to go to college and they all tell me I'll end up dropping out. I get a new hobby and they tell me that its stupid and I'm horrible at it. They get so angry at me for absolutely nothing and decide to remind me how stupid, worthless and ugly I am on a daily basis. Ninety to talk to friends about it but all I hear from them is that they don't want to hear about my problems. I didn't use to think I was anything they told me I was but now I'm starting to believe them. I guess maybe I am stupid, worthless and ugly. I have no one to talk to. I feel so alone and in tired of it. I'm starting to get angey at every one around me because they all have someone who gives a sh*t about them. I care about everyone. It may sound weird but I do. I guess that's why it hurts that I don't have anyone who cares about me.
I quit. I can't take this. I try and try to find someone who will just listen for two damn minutes but no one gives a sh*t. What is so wrong with me that no one cares enough to give me a little while to talk? I'm done... They're right, I'm pathetic and can't do anything.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to put the nose of your family how mean, stupid and worthless they are...and remind them how you still love them. They need to understand you'll be fine without them but that they'll loose someone extremely worthly. There is the movie "she's out of my league" that reminds me a little of your story...I think I remember the guy bursting out at the end, you may want to watch the movie.

About your friends, change. They have to show you support and loyalty! What kind of help are they if they avoid talking with your about your problems while you help them figuring things out..? This is unfair and has to stop!

Try and find new caring friends!