All of a sudden she is not responding properly.

I was talking to her normally, but all of a sudden she is not responding properly. I don't know what actually happened. And she is not answering my questions. But if I send msgs continuously she replies sorry didn't have time to reply and says no problem, please help me. :( :/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man don't message her right after you text her. Always wait for her to reply before msging her again. If you keep msging her before she reply to you then you come across as a stalker. I know it's hard but try to preoccupy yourself with something else or talk to a friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dude, you seem a bit clingy. Take a step back and let the girl breathe. Don't bombard her with messages until she finally feels obligated to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find something else to do, and don't just continuously text and message her, she may find you too clingy and desperate. She may have been really busy or caught up with something, and doesn't want someone bothering her. Maybe she's studying for something, or at a family function.

Sometimes if a guy tries to hard to contact a girl, or vice versa, you may actually have an opposite (and negative) effect, for example she may get creeped out by you, think you are a stalker, etc. and that's something you definitely don't want, because once she thinks that, you've basically blown your chance.

Back off a little, give her some time to reply before texting again, let her breathe. She'd really appreciate that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, is this all in the same conversation?

If she's not responding don't keep messaging her nonstop - that's a great way to give us the crazy vibe. She may have been busy. She also may have been busy and then felt the need to back off if you started texting constantly before she got a chance to respond.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes