All of a sudden she is not responding properly.

I was talking to her normally, but all of a sudden she is not responding properly. I don't know what actually happened. And she is not answering my questions. But if I send msgs continuously she replies sorry didn't have time to reply and says no problem, please help me. :( :/

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man don't message her right after you text her. Always wait for her to reply before msging her again. If you keep msging her before she reply to you then you come across as a stalker. I know it's hard but try to preoccupy yourself with something else or talk to a friend.