How do I subtly turn on my boyfriend?

I go to a private school and they're kinda strict on PDA so the most I can do in between classes is a hug in the locker room most days we get in trouble for that but there are those days when I want him so bad! Is there anything I can do that's not obvious to others but let's me come off shy but teasing? by the way our relationship is hush-hush

12

Most Helpful Girl

• hii, there...

just randomly text him during class telling him what you would rather be doing. for example, you could say something along the lines of, "math is so boring. I would much rather be making out with you half-naked right now." or, if your school has a no-cell-phone policy, try leaving a suggestive little note in his locker. either way...he's gonna get the message! and unless he's completely brain-dead...he's gonna react to it positively! ")

in situations where body contact is not an option, a little bit of body LANGUAGE can go a pretty long way. catch his eye, look at him seductively, lick your lips slowly, and then just smile, wink, and turn away like nothing ever happened. you could also try biting on your lower lip...take it between your teeth and then let it slide out really slowly. I was on a date to a basketball game with this guy I dated, a bunch of our friends were around, and I wanted to get him alone. soo, I did the lip thing...and let's just say that we got out of there pretty quick! ")

good luck, darling!

God bless,

~sarah~