What should I do?? How can I choose??

I have been going out with a guy for some time now, but he isn't that caring, if I don't talk to him, he won't talk to me. It's completely different when we go out, but it's so hard to do that! He doesn't seem to put me as a priority.

Then there are these two guys who had been asking me out for some time. I don't really like much either, but I don't want to be waiting, and getting illusions, and fake hope, and daydreaming, when I realize he isn't that in to me, but I am in to him.

What should I do? I don't want to finish thing with my guy, and even if I wanted to I can't. I'm a complete sissy and I fail every time. I just can when he is telling me that he is really into me.

What should I do? Any advice? PLEASE...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• if I were u,maybe I will not go out with him anymore,what you say makes me think the guy is self-centered,if he is really in to you,he should do something first,for me,i would rather prefer a guy who is into me and I like him too.these two guys who ask you out but you have no feeling for,you don't have to push yourself,wait and you'll find the perfect guy who suits you.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes