Why is it that hot girls are seemingly repulsed by nice, talkative, genuine guys?

It's something I've noticed when a guy is really down to earth and nice and talkative, a hot girl will barely acknowledge him. It's like she gets bored with him or something and doesn't even care to carry a conversation with him. A good 80% of the time this happens. Why? Any deeper reasons or thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not attracted to him is the most likely reason. Or his conversational attempts aren't impressive

0|1
    0|1
    • Are you serious right now?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Hot" chicks don't want that unless you have other qualities going for you.

1|0
    0|0
    • But when a guy is just looking for someone to talk to, or is just being nice, or something like that? What makes a girl think it's OK to just blow a guy off like that? Seriously one of my pet peeves about females. They don't even give good guys a chance. Not in relationships, not even friendships.

• I hear ya. Some chicks can get put off by the smallest things. Hot chicks tend to get hit on and approached a lot (not to mention failed relationships with idiots) and over time this makes them develop a bitch shield (standoffish attitude, defense mechanisms, interpersonal barriers). If you make a good impression at first and can read her well, you might be able to get through to her. For some it is humor, others it might be something else. A constant in all this is confidence, whatever you do.

• we'll man it's Like fishing you need the wright bate for the wright fish. A girl told me this---- really cool sexy girls are bitchy and want you to tease them a lot the more you tease them the more they like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • So, move you gotta move away from a place like tha, cause I never seen that b4, I mean if she doesn't give him the time of day its because, OK she doesn't want to date him, maybe he's not her type, and that's fine too, or maybe the guy is making advances and she doesn't want to acknowledge it. Idk, you have to give me an example, cause if your generalize this it could be a jonara of things for that with out us coming off as shallow you know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes