Why do guys like to watch it going in and out?

(During sex I mean) I read everywhere that they do and my friends say their boyfriends like to watch it too. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are very visual when it comes to sex. They like to see what is happening as well as feel it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People like to see what's making them feel that good. Plus its like their own real life p*rn lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Aside from the intense visual stimulation, since most guys watch p*orn, this way they get to be the stat of one in their mind

0|0
    0|0
  • We just like it! Why do people like fireworks? Exactly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because its awesome

0|1
    1|0
    • A more specific answer would be nice lol.

• We like to see you're p**** do a magic trick and make it disappear

0|1
    0|0
  • cuz I'm so amazed that I'm actually sticking it in a girl I've got to see it myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean you don't?

It's highly arousing and amazing to see (stimulation just multiplies). I dunno. Mother Nature programmed us to want to f$%^ women. Maybe it's because we don't have your equipment and it is extremely pleasurable to watch having our own equipment interacting with yours.

Also masturbation just doesn't feel the same without visual (and audio) stimulation.

1|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't arousing to me honestly.. the sight of it didn't arouse me but it didn't make me any less horny.. is that bad?

• I don't know what would be stimulating from a lady's perspective since I am a guy. You need some other girls to answer that question to see what is normal.

If you were a dude I would wonder if you were gay or something though. When I watch p*rn and see penetration occurring I like to imagine it's like I'm the one entering. When I'm extremely stimulated I can pretty much feel what I see.

However I have to confess that I am still a virgin. Perhaps I have high expectations for sex.

• I have a question! What's it like to get aroused as a lady?

As a dude you feel the blood flow into your member and it just gets bigger and warmer and more sensitive. It also gets pleasurable to rub against it. It's pretty easy to know when a guy is aroused but I have no idea about how it is on the girls' side.

Actually sometimes we can get boners without being turned on (like when we have to piss in the morning -did you know we can't piss when we are fully aroused and being stimulated?).

Recommended myTakes