Guys: What do you think about Mormon girls?

So...

Im LDS (Mormon). I was wondering what boys thought about us Mormon girls?

(no super rude or dirty comments)

Thanks guys! ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm atheist so as long as she wasn't too religious I'd be okay with it

I don't know many Mormon girls but I perceive them as being quite reserved sexually

which could be an issue if she plans to wait for marriage

apart from that, an individual is a lot more than their religion so it's hard to stereotype

0|0
    0|1
    • Mormonism is sort of a go big or go home religion. Just part of the culture. I don't think you'd ever want to date a practicing Mormon girl haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have one question for u... How many boyfriends do you have? lol OK now that I got that out of my system, I wouldn't feel any differently than I would dating any other religion, its your views and I would respect your views... even if they are different than mine

0|0
    0|1
  • Not sure what guys think of Mormon girls but I have a gay friend who would gladly open his door to those handsome Mormon guys ;-)

I believe if you don't impose your beliefs on people, there shouldn't be a problem. However, that is not always the case when religion is an issue, especially for the one who is really committed to it. If that's the case, better to find someone with similar beliefs.

0|0
    0|1
  • not really anything special. I have schooled, worked and lived all over. known girls, jewish, Moslim, hindu, buddist, and variations of christian. basically the attraction between us is the same. but depending on the level of religious influence, can keep girls suppressed. but I am willing to help the right girl break fee of the oppressive chains of religious oversight.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably not good to get a religious war going on here on GAG. It's not really a question you want to be asking

1|0
    0|1
    • I'm kinda regretting it now...

• I am going to be straight down the line sister I am a mormon 19 years of age. In a branch in the middle of nowhere where the cloest mormon girl is 100+ KMs away. As our beliefs teach us sister to respect women, Children and girls.

I would hold you in very high regard especially if you've maintained the law of chasity as our faith has taught us to do so.

Ignore these other tossers, it's not about weather your hot or not sister, it's about the strenght of your faith the pureness of heart and having the respect for your self and your body, if your having contact your young women's leader in your branch or ward.

Remember dating is for those who are over 16 but also We Will Stand a church podcast production has a great one on Dating.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are generally very nice people. I do not hold the same belief so would not date one though

0|0
    0|0
  • You're either hot or not in my books :) And I like hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mormon girls are spiritual and fun to be around. (I'm a mormon by the way 😆)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to get know you better to give my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on what you hear it sounds odd..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay! You should friend me I am Mormon as well

0|1
    0|0
  • No problem. I'll respect them if they respect me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hold hardcore religious followers of any faith in low regard.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes