Weird, I feel so crappy after something so simple?

Yesterday I was sober driver for a few friends. Well one invited girls I did not know. I was holding these shots for the guy who invited them out. ( They were both pretty girls) One I liked was standing in front of me, he said hold these and she'll have sex with you as a joke. She just said "pfff in your f***ing dreams" Big confidence boost for this 21 year old virgin guy hahaha... ya not really. Is it weird that made me feel like total sh*t?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It doesn't mean she don't like you. It's just a quick reply to your friend's poor joke. I have a guy friend who does this kind of jokes too. Anyway, she's probably a girl with class who don't sleep around so she's just answering that to clear the assumption that she'll have sex with you just for holding the shots. Don't feel bad about it.

2|0
    0|0
  • i would have said to her chill out he said it not me.. what makes you think I was interested? she's a beotch she should hear things like that and not be taken seriously.. Pretty people aren't magical for being pretty and should be treated the same.. except when it comes to getting into clubs.. I don't want to have to start paying a cover charge lol but she has no right treating you like that when you were nice he was the ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes