Does it mean I don't love him anymore?! please help

Long story short;

So I've been married for nearly 3years but been with my husband prior to that for about 6. We have 3 kids together close in age. The relationship was great when it first started, but I feel like things just straight up changed. Not to mention it makes me a bit envious at times to see or know people around always doing better than us financially. It makes me sad. But he's a good guy and nice. Only thing I don't like at times is his perception on things. Mentally he don't go about situations in an adult like manner. So at times I feel people look at him like he's not stepping up as a man. Example something like not knowing what may be wrong with our car. He's very techy though. Also my ring isn't the biggest rock, but I like it somewhat. But because people sorta comment about it, it hurts me and honestly I don't even know why anymore (shame, or just caring what people say). A little confused... Why do I care how people may see things if I love him or am I in denial ? Advice ...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• you have become to judgmental because you are around judgmental people by the sounds of it, so remind yourself, he is the father of your children and the reason you married him was not because of the size of the rock he put on your finger, and if anyone has an opinion, let them know, he's perfect for you and ask them, but are you truly happy with your marriage? and walk away, when people know your happy with what you have, they won't judge you, but they will always think they are better than you, so it might be time to change your social circle and get new friends, because your fella has done nothing wrong, but your friends are going to damage what you have if you allow them, people would give their right arm to have what you have, so don't take it for granted,x

• @stubbsy thanks a bunch! My social circle I'm referring to is my co-workers. Their all negative whores, inquisitive about my life and I'm just sick of it. They always have something to say. I go to work and do my job that's it. I think they speculate things because they don't really know much about me or my family. Not to mention my family is very judgemental. All of my sisters don't have to work, and have a guy that takes care of them.

• It is quite easy to be flogged by someone elses opinion which clouds your own at times, so allow them to say what they like, just defend him as much as you think he deserves, and admit he is not perfect, but if all they want to do is put your fella down, then ask then to keep their opinions to themselves, and I am glad you realize that these people are just vindictive bitches, because friends really wouldn't do this to you. Keep your own opinion about your fella fresh, after all he's yours right,x