My boyfriend called me a 'bitch' and I can't get over it?

We had small argument , because I didn't went out with him on Saturday but wanted to spend this day with my friend.

He said that I'm bitch , and he called me so 3 times during this talk.. even I didn't call him any bad names.

I don't know if it's something normal? he apologized later

and maybe I'm wrong with it, but I get really upset I consider even break up..

what do you think about it?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls sometimes provoke a guy into saying things he shouldn't say.

Before you go dumping him, ask yourself this - were you being a bitch? Did you hit a point in the argument where you knew you went too far, and did it anyway?