My boyfriend called me a 'bitch' and I can't get over it?

We had small argument , because I didn't went out with him on Saturday but wanted to spend this day with my friend.

He said that I'm bitch , and he called me so 3 times during this talk.. even I didn't call him any bad names.

I don't know if it's something normal? he apologized later

and maybe I'm wrong with it, but I get really upset I consider even break up..

what do you think about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls sometimes provoke a guy into saying things he shouldn't say.

Before you go dumping him, ask yourself this - were you being a bitch? Did you hit a point in the argument where you knew you went too far, and did it anyway?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't break up with him over some namecalling. In the heat of the moment, a lot of people say things based on their feelings of anger that they regret the minute they said them.

Tell him it upsets you and ask him if he really thought you were a bitch for spending time with a friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but he didn't say it in heat of the moment.. I mean he didn't scream or didn't look angry, he said it normally calm, -" I was hoping we will meet on Saturday you bitch" .. and it did sound like talking about something casual, normal

• Okay, that's even more rude than I thought. A simple "I'm sorry" doesn't cut it here. Try to talk about it so you'll feel more at ease again.

• Just because he didn't look angry doesn't mean he wasn't - many people purposefully try to suppress it all, but it's hard and it keeps breaking out.

• That is normal Sweety.This way show that your man is really in loving you.You must know that if man saying in that way of much care and in loving you and in that way says to the way which appier to your side as anger from him.You really lucky on that and try to have things normally towards true LOVE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up.

If it hurt your feelings to be called a name, either you put an end to it now or live with it.

There things he should never say expecially if you are putting out.

0|0
    1|0
  • Anger is clarity - what we say when we're heated-up is even more truthful than what are drunk people saying.

0|1
    0|0
  • he was just angery he apologized don't be worried hun

0|0
    0|0
  • is this "friend" a girl or a guy?

0|0
    1|0
    • this friend is a girl

Recommended myTakes