Does endin SMS with love means LOVE?

luv and then a name of the guy at the end of sms does it mean love me? It was a long sms with few apologies, well I gave him hard time flirting around and he refused to see me before going home, we met on a vacation. Then I got instant replay on my sms, long one which ended with love George. One more with a X. We were 5 times out in 10 days, I would say it is a lot for for vacation scheme.He also said stay in touch please but a week gone nothing, too soon maybe. I would say love is genuine, regardless of what happens next, stay in contact or not. I doubt guy who hardly talks at all will type Luv, I was the first one to type that before the fight of not seeing me prior to leaving but then he typed all on his own. I was really flirting too much, got attention from all hot guys and he was kind of angry about it. love me? What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, when I put love and then my name at the end of a text, it's the equivalent of Best Regards but for someone that I know on a personal level

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes