Why do white women look so aged and worn out?

Any one else notice this? I'm not saying every white female or anything but at a young age they start looking older than usual and worn out by the time they are in college. I know that darker races have more melanin which acts as a natural sun block so darker races age more graceful but geez why do they have to age so quickly?

btw: this is no way is saying anything bad about white women. This is something I have noticed for awhile when I look at them

37

Most Helpful Guy

• This is VERY true. Black and Hispanic women age MUCH better than white women.