I got a number from a female bartender in her 20's? I'm in my 40's.

So I have been going out to this one bar/restaurant for a few days know and been talking to this one female bartender in her early 20's. We have been talking and she gave me her number I didn't ask for it she gave it to me. I would call this girl a 9 and at best I'm a 6 maybe 7. Is she just curious about me or do I have a chance?
So we were to go out last night but I got a stomach flu and had to cancel at last minute. I was thinking about sending her some flowers just to say sorry since I did cancel on such short notice. Good Idea or bad Idea

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's interested in you, either non-platonically or as a friend. It can't hurt to start talking to her a bit and see where it goes from there. Realistically keep in mind that she may just be interested in having a friendship with you.

Also, age and how attractive you perceive yourself to be sometimes have nothing to do with how attracted someone is to you. I've been with a guy significantly older than me before. I wouldn't even say he was the best looking guy in the world. But really I didn't care because there was no one else I'd rather talk to at the end of the day and emotional attraction makes physical attraction stronger.