Guys would you buy tampons for your girlfriend?

So it's that time of the month and your girlfriend asks you to go out and buy her tampons, would you do it? is it too embarrassing for you? why or why not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is embarrassing? I'm not 12. Whatever my girlfriend wants. I'll buy it for her.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would do it in a second...but if a frmale friend asks me I would also do it...just be very specific about brand and size and also scented or unscented!

1|0
    0|0
    • aw, that's nice!

• Why should a woman have to go buy her own tampons if she is too busy doing other things and needs them!

• my partner did that..

he was asking me if he need to buy tampons for me because he knows that I was in my period :)

well we can say that if men wanna do that for his partners means he is in love with u, care about u, don't care about what other guys will say..

coz the important person in his life is you now ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, but if a few are missing when she gets them it's because I'm having fun making Molotov cocktails. =P

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd buy them. Probably would make a joke to the cashier about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There just tampons, I would have no problem buying them for her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I would have no problem with it. I don't find it embarrassing at all. People in the supermarket (or wherever you're buying them) won't take any notice and if they want to imply some sort of screwed up thought about why a guy is buying tampons well they simply need to grow up. The checkout operator won't really even give it much thought either and if he/she wants to make fun well good for them. It would only show how immature they are. I personally don't feel that most people would behave in that way anyway and quite apart from that isn't the least you can do for your girl during that time of the month is go buy her some tampons if she needs them. I would have no shame what so ever going out and buying them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. If she calls me and tells me she's on her period, I'll go buy her tampons and surprise her with pizza and a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • my guy buys me pads. (tampons make my cramping worse) he's not embarrassed but I am lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done it. Don't see the problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be embarrassing?

2|0
    0|0
  • Sure...no problem here...(:(:(:

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah id have no problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if she was too sick to go and buy it herself?

I would do self check out btw.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you're saying you would but you'd still be embarrased?

Recommended myTakes