Guys, do you like this dress?

and why or why not? thanks! I think I'm gonna get it , just hoping my boyfriend will like it and would like to see what you guys think hehe :)
Updates:
haha whoops sorry

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• link

is better imo, maybe not in red but yeah I don't really like the sleeves on that one but its still nice

1|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely. I would have trouble keeping it clean though, I'm hopeless with white :-( Buy it if you like it though not because you think your boyfriend might. If he's a great guy he's bound to like you in anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kind of odd, but since its revealing if you have a decent body he'll be thinking about how much he wants to bang you, not whether the proportions seem off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy LOL but The dress is nice!

HOWEVER, I'd rather wear something more like this! link More my style, yet similar. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah baby! That's the way a girl should look and I'm on board with the whole getup I kid you not right there!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's awful if you don't like that model, or you at least have to be very cute with tanned skin

0|1
    0|0
  • it's cute I like it but you should post a pic of yourself so we decide if it'll look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a table cloth, but that model is hot

2|1
    0|0
  • I like it...it's so angelic and cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, that's super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • you just found me a new site to shop on haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd look better in black

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Dress looks cute as hell lol

0|0
    0|1
  • love it -- minus the thing on her head

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|1
  • Wow that dress it lovely! Just really expensive!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it looks very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Link?