Guys, do you like this dress?

and why or why not? thanks! I think I'm gonna get it , just hoping my boyfriend will like it and would like to see what you guys think hehe :)
haha whoops sorry

516

Most Helpful Guy

515
  • link

is better imo, maybe not in red but yeah I don't really like the sleeves on that one but its still nice

• It's lovely. I would have trouble keeping it clean though, I'm hopeless with white :-( Buy it if you like it though not because you think your boyfriend might. If he's a great guy he's bound to like you in anything.

• Its kind of odd, but since its revealing if you have a decent body he'll be thinking about how much he wants to bang you, not whether the proportions seem off.

• I'm not a guy LOL but The dress is nice!

HOWEVER, I'd rather wear something more like this! link More my style, yet similar. :P

• Oh yeah baby! That's the way a girl should look and I'm on board with the whole getup I kid you not right there!

• It's awful if you don't like that model, or you at least have to be very cute with tanned skin

• it's cute I like it but you should post a pic of yourself so we decide if it'll look good on you

• looks like a table cloth, but that model is hot

• I like it...it's so angelic and cute :)

• Wow, that's super cute!

• you just found me a new site to shop on haha

• It'd look better in black

• Yes. Dress looks cute as hell lol

• love it -- minus the thing on her head

• I like it

• Wow that dress it lovely! Just really expensive!

• Why not?

• Very nice.

• i think it looks very nice

• Link?