Chuck Norris vs. The Most Intersting Man In The World (Dos Equis guy). Who wins?

Just for fun...

link

VS...

link link link

Who wins?
  • Chuck Norris
    Vote A
  • The Most Interesting Man In The World
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, Liam Neeson comes in and beats both of them up. So Liam Neeson wins. :P

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think chuck is getting a bit tired, but I still love this one,

" Chuck Norris walks on water and swims through land"

xD

1|1
    0|0
    • I actually didn't hear that one until earlier today haha. I also like "Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice" and "Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."

• As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha I saw that one in another video, but it cut off. Lame. I do like that one, though.

• Chuck Norris is a crazy fool tbh. And Bruce Lee > all of them. There's video proof of him beating up Chuck Norris!

0|1
    0|0
  • "I don't always pick up girls at the bar. But when I do, it's because she fell".

1|1
    0|0
  • Who wins what? Chuck Norris would win in a fight. The Most Interesting Man In The World would win when it comes to class.

0|0
    0|0
  • He once defeated Chuck Norris in a fist fight... using only his feet.

Yeah, Dos Equis Guy wins.

0|1
    0|0
  • The bookies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuck Norris is an extreme right-wing Christian fundamentalist, so Jonathan Goldsmith wins.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes