How to deal with hurtful words from someone you care about

Anonymous
I came home and my boyfriend had to use my car well he washed it and recently I used something on my car that could have damaged the car and I was so upset I spent 2 hours and had help trying to correct what I had done and I came home today and it looked like the clear coat had came off my car I was so upset my boyfriend told me I there was nothing he could do and he told me it was probably due to my stupid mistake and I mess up everything and I told him the paint didn't look like that until after he took it to a terrible car wash that has a hose that sprays like a power washer. He got all mad at me and through my keys at me and told me to get lost he didn't love me I was wasting my time with him he didn't want me and he wasn't going to marry me. He then after saying all that went outside and said let me show you something come out here with your underdeveloped body and mind all that was was water spots its so terrible isn't it.. He says he is just fed up and frustrated and that I'm scum to him and I'm no good for him and we are not compatible. I don't' think I was wrong for being upset but I needed someone to help me solve the problem not torture me for what I had done. He says he's done with solving my problems and he wants someone else and told me I better be making plans to move out and last night I wouldn't have sex with him because I had school in the morning he told me he was going to find him someone else to do that with and I needed to make me a bed in the house somewhere else all because I wouldn't give myself up? I know I need to leave but how do you deal emotionally and all around internally after someone treats you like that and I want to believe in karma but I don't know anymore
How to deal with hurtful words from someone you care about
Add Opinion