+1 y

Confusing situation with an ex girlfriend. Objective opinions needed for clarity.

Ok so my ex girlfriend wants to be friends. I told her that I do not want to be just friends. I asked if she she wanted to be friends with benefits she said no. I said i wasn't interested in being just friends because she only asks me to do her favors and only takes and never gives. She has repeatedly hit me up to try and hook up with me but i have refused every time. I told her that the reason I rebuffed her advances was because I felt that having sex with her wouldn't be the same since she was no longer my girlfriend. She was my first and have yet to have sex with anyone else. Then i told her i only brought up being friends with benefits because i was hoping we would slide back into dating again. She then told me this had gone to far and to leave her alone. She is the one who always contacts me. Usually its texting sometimes phone calls. Is she going to try and contact me again? If she does should I ignore her? She seems to be all over the place with her games. I feel that I need to just move on and it is easier for me to do that if i have no contact with her. But she keeps insisting on being friends. Why is this? And what should I do?
2
1