Is my wife getting jealous or think I will cheat on her?

I had a health scare & my doctor advised me to start eating healthy and exercising. I started to do cardio & muscle building. I have lost about 30 pounds & put on some decent muscle mass. My wife loves the new look & our sex life has never been better.
My issue is that every fathers day weekend our group of friends go camping. They bring their kids too. It's not just fathers going it's mothers that are raising their kids w/o the dad in their life. It's a big family thing in the day time, but at night the all kids go to sleep in this big tent & the parents party. Last year it was about 30 people (10 couples) This year all 9 couples got a divorce & the fathers took off. My wife & I are the only ones still together. This year I will be attending the camping trip with just my son. My wife has to work this fathers day weekend. When she found out she has to work that weekend she had been acting weird about me going. I have asked her if it bothers her & she says "no, i trust you." The issue is there will be 15 single women & 4 single men and me. Also the single guys & single ladies usually sleep with each other, not all the time but last year they all did; & the couples did the same with their respected partner. I'm just worried that she thinks these women will try something with me since she will not be there. Especially now that I have lost a lot of weight, gained a lot of muscle, &(not to be conceded) looks good. When I'm at a party or bar/club (and my wife stays home because she has to work the next day), most of these ladies have had my (& more than likely my wife's) back when it comes to other women trying to get into my pants. I get really flirty when i get drunk &these ladies/friends tell the other women to back off & use the "he's with me" line.
I am not going to cheat on my wife, & from what she tells me that she trusts me, I should have nothing to worry about. I'm just curious as to what both sides have to say about this. Should I go or stay home?
1
1