Would you care if your ex girlfriend/boyfriend hung out with friends of yours without you?

sweatgirl
Would you care if your ex girlfriend/boyfriend hung out with friends of yours with out him or her? I have been out of a relationship now for 2 months and my old neighbors introduced me to my now ex boyfriend. We hung out with this couple about once a month. I hung out with them a few nights ago and my now ex boyfriend gave me a hard time about hanging out with them without him. He believes if it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be friends with them. I personally think he is acting immature guys and gals what are your thoughts? His name didn't even come up in any of our conversations. Only time I see or speak to my ex boyfriend is at work because he works for me.
5
2