My wife cheated on me while pregnant. She was my girlfriend at the time 3.5 years ago. Didn't find out till last month. What to do?

she was 19 at the time. & I thought we were in love I had no idea that this was going to happen or did happen. She got a job at Walmart with your friend and next thing I know one month after she starts she's f****** this guy from out of state, who is working on the remodel. He's ten and a half years older than her and he has a girlfriend himself. she didn't tell me until three and a half years later after we got married in after she got pregnant again with another of my kids. before we ever got together I made her swear that if she was ever going to cheat on me you never wanted to go somewhere else with someone else tell me about it. because I've always treated her with nothing but respect and like a queen. and make things worse this guy actually called me up about a year and a half ago and told me that he had f*** my girlfriend but I couldn't believe it I just couldn't believe she can do something so horrible. I've been cheated on before and she knows it and I gave her every oppertunity to leave if she wanted. she said from the beginning to end a their relationship lasted about a month and it was only after work and then again I remember it was right around fathers day that she was pregnant I was really happy to have a kid. And she told me she was going to get your fathers day gift and she came back 5 hours later with a video game and she said f*** him. It hurts so badly. What to do?
+1 y
Ok. Sooooo, my wife is really tryin to make up for all tge horrible things she has done. Were going to councling and there are some dissurbing things, to say the least, that happened to her a long ago. Explaines a lot. Should i forgive he?
3
7