How do you stop thinking about someone you really liked and stopped talking to?

I started crushing on this girl who I might on the internet, we talked frequently and she was certain we would meet in person and eachothers families and all that. She was a beautiful girl and we would talk for hours on the phone when one day I had the courage to say how I felt. She said she didn't feel the same so I ended talking to her. She first seemed to not care, but I started and argument with her for seeming she didn't because it bothered me so much. She said she did and just as much as me, but didn't seem convincing to me. Anyway I cooled her off by explaining things and she seemed to of understood and called and said she isn't mad at me and wished me a good night, so I guess we are done now. I can't stop thinking about her though, it really seemed she liked me and I just don't get it. Its only been two days since we spoke but I just feel like she is hiding something when I'm pretty sure she isn't. If she was she would of tried to contact me or straight up told me because she is a bold girl. So what should I do to stop thinking about this when there really is no hope? I ask because its affecting my work when I'm alone and just thinking.
2
0