I have genital herpes, and the guy I am with won't talk to me, now what?

We've been together for two months, never had sex, but fooled around, I went down on him. I just found the news out yesterday, and he was with me. We were spending the day together and I had the appointment, he was okay with coming along. When I am done I just show him the paperwork unable to say it. He was upset and said we'd have to be extremely careful. I cried, he hugged me and I drove us back to my house.

I had a hard time looking at him, I felt ashamed and disgusted. He hugged me again. We parted and I fell into my bed and burst into a fit of tears and cries. He asked if I wanted to be alone and I said no. He was in the next room and I texted him that I was disgusted with myself and that he likely was too, and I said the worst thing you could do is leave.

Wasn't long and he came back into my room, said he needed time to think, gave me a quick hug and left. I broke down even harder into tears. The thought of losing him is so much worse than this disease I have now. I texted him briefly that night and he just repeated himself that he needs time to think.

I can't imagine what's going on in his head, but it's so much harder on me, and I know it effects us both. I love him, and he doesn't even know it yet.

I'm trying to remain strong and positive but inside I am breaking, and shaking, and I keep crying.

Things could have gone better about the way he found out, I know that, but I can't do anything about that now. I'm gonna give him the weekend to think things through, hopefully by Monday I will hear from him, if not I may try texting him.

There's so much I have to say to him. I keep reading about it, and I think I didn't get it sexually, that I have had in my whole life but didn't know cause I mistook it for pimples/in grown hairs, and they were extremely painful, I couldn't even touch it, it was so bad.

Any tips or pointers on what to do keep my relationship with him would be helpful. I told him I care a lot about him, he means a lot to me.
+1 y
He's sticking by me, we're gonna talk more later!
+1 y
Never mind, he led me on for like a day. I thought he meant he was sticking out with me as in a relationship. If I definitely have this disease he doesn't want to be with me at all, but as a friend he would be. Which I don't think I can do. Idk.
+1 y
Guess what I am clean!!! And he wants to stay with me, but we are back to the begin stages, taking things very slow.
13
12