Help confused about my friends with benefits?

Been doing this friends with benefits thing going on 2yrs. I did the one thing ur not suppose to do and wanted more after 6 months. We saw each other everyday... he text me every morning everyday so totally got confused. When I realized it wasn't anything more than friends with benefits I started talking to another guy and my friends with benefits totally flipped out. We stopped talking, txting and everything else for 3 months then out of the blue he txt. I know what not to say to him and keep it friends with benefits nothing more. Now he txts he misses me, can't wait to see me... etc. i respond by bringing something else up lol He text me everyday, wants me to come over all time which I do most times. He has been walking to my car hugging and kisses me. He took me out to gamble.. he was holding my hand kissing me with tons of people around and out of nowhere said he loved me and to give him a kiss. I didn't say it back because I don't want to get hurt again like the first time I told him i loved him. Anyway i don't want to ask him whts up so maybe some other guy can try to help lol
Help confused about my friends with benefits?
Add Opinion