I met an amazing young lady a while back that flipped my whole world upside down, and messed up, BAD. Can I fix this with time, patience, and care?

The moment I met her, I knew she was everything I could ever want, and we hit it off. Beautiful, intellectual, fun, who doesn't want that? It was hard not to fall fast, even though I knew she had been burned in the recent past and wasn't trying to get "serious" with anyone. Which we all know is usually womanese for she doesn't want to get serious "with you." Time passed and in spite of that fact, we spent a lot of our time talking/texting/calling/staying over etc... BUT, she clearly enjoyed attention from other men, and would make pretty poor choices, usually alcohol included. IE: make out with, exchange phone numbers with, and occasionally leave with other guys. Yet, in a jam, would always come to me, and I would always be there for her. The "L" word slipped a few times on both sides and we shared several little glimpses of awesomeness of "what could be." I'd surprise her with flowers. Food at work. I'd cook for her when she was over, help her with things, and shared as often as possible whatever i could offer to her just to show how much she means to me. She appreciated it. She'd tell all my friends about how I'm, "the greatest man she's ever met," and she would show me affection, publicly and privately... we had our passionate moments for sure. If I'd walk away, she'd chase me down the street and leap into my arms, kiss me, and beg me to stay. I was always there for her, but my jealousy/protectiveness got the better of me, cause still other guys were always an issue. Slightly toxic. A bit over a week ago one night driving home together, I caught a glimpse of a text from another guy, read it, and lost it, and, in the rain, i pulled over, i asked her to get out and sped off. Worst, thing I've ever done to anyone in my life. We haven't spoken directly. I've expressed that I want to make it right, and own up to what I did, and she asked me for no contact. I feel awful and just want to apologize. Can this be fixed once all the emotional dust settles? I hope:/
3
1