Do you think I'm getting my hopes up, or does it sound like he's really as crazy about me as I am about him?

Ok, I've been talking to this guy online (Myspace, stickam & aim) for three years now and I'm getting really... well, attached, for lack of A better word. We have great chemistry, talk almost every day on the phone or online, & never get bored with each other. I swear, we're A perfect match, and he's said he feels the same way. He also promises he plans on moving here in the near future (not just because of me, but because he loves this state) & he can't wait to finally see me. We've dreamed of each other... I don't know, it just feels like A fairy tale. My friends approve, and he's perfect to me. Well, anyway, I guess what I want to ask is for an opinion from A boy's perspective... do you think I'm getting my hopes up, or does it sound like he's really as crazy about me as I am about him? Does it sound like he's serious? I just can't stop worrying, I've been crushed before. Help me out, please & thanks. :)
1
3