Pregnant by ex-boyfriend who has a girlfriend, what do I do?

I found my long lost love after over 10 years. We both said we still thought of each other often and still loved each other. We talked online for a few months and then decided to see each other again. We went out on a date, had sex and I got pregnant. He has a long term live in girlfriend ( no kids with her this is his first ) and he has not told her I am almost 6 months pregnant. But he has still been talking to and seeing me. He says he is confused and doesn't know what to do. He says they fight a lot and he wants to be a part of the baby's life but doesn't know what to do about his current situation. I am equally as confused. I truly love him and want our son to grow up in a family so it is hard to give up on him. But I feel he is having his caking and eating it too. And it is very hurtful to me. I get a lot of hot and cold from him. And I mean damn he is living with someone else while I am carrying his child. Should I wait to see what happens after the baby is born? Or should I tell him now I can no longer deal with just getting crumbles of his time and affections and he if he really loved me we would be together and we are not? I dont really feel while I am pregnant I can move on from him but I dont want him to think he can do this forever and like I said its very painful for me. So that is why I am unsure to tell him I am walking away when I know I can't keep to it. Honestly my hopes in that would be that if we was going to lose me again he would make a decision. I am sure he and his girlfriend will break up but I dont want him to be with me only cause of that. I really thought we had something special that is why I gave him a second chance and he is just not acting like its very special anymore.
0
5