Relationship problems, need help please?

I am limited to what I can say because usually my problems are longer than the provided 2000 limit given on this site so if there are any questions I can answer them directly. I am once again having a relationship problem and I need help and advice. Most recently my girlfriend and I had a fight, but for a stupid reason for normally it always is. In the past because of all the problems we had overtime things were better. Eventually I asked her if we had a problem again or if she said she was going to leave me what should I do. She said just say nothing or say we can fix this problem another time and let each other have so space and time alone. However this time after a fight something new and different happened and I have become very worried. Normally after a fight my girlfriend would ignore me and not talk to me for a few days. This time she started blocking me. I would like to give more detail but this site limits to what I say and I actually ended up saying too much and had to remove it so if you have any questions or need more detail ask and I will reply directly. My girlfriend only blocked me on the instant messaging app we use. I checked and the other instant messaging app and my phone number she didn't block. The reason I am worried is because she never and I mean never blocked me before, well she has blocked my phone number because I was bothering her but never has she blocked me on this messaging app. So at the moment it has been like four days and I am still blocked, she ignore my phone calls and my text messages. There are more details to be said however I am very limited and It is not easy to limit this so much and have my problem understandable. What should I do? Should I just give it time, or is this a big deal and I really do need to be worried? I really need help, thanks again!
Relationship problems, need help please?
Add Opinion