My wife told me a year ago that she cheated while 5 months pregnant, kid is 5 now. I still think about it all the time. Should I be over it by now?

My now wife then girlfriendand I have been living together for 6 years now. the year after we got together and she became pregnant and we were so happy or so I thought. Our first year together was absolutely amazing and I did nothing wrong to her and she was happy I thought. Come to find out the six months pregnant or so she had been cheating on me for an entire month and didn't tell me. I had proposed to her at her baby shower when she was 8 months, and she had the audacity to accept. This was a week after she stopped seeing him. So onward we went I thought we were happy as clams in the entire time for the next five years she was always reserved. And I couldn't figure out why it about a year ago she finally told me that she cheated on me during Father's Day even, she told me she was going out to get me my very first Father's Day gift and she want f*** him! One is fines and one is 4 months old and she told me about a year ago and we've been going to counseling but I can't get this s*** out of my mind its always always on my mind! And I truly love her I mean she was my entire world and she still is hurting the kids. And we discovered that there was all sortsof things in counseling on why she did such a thing in overall it's because she doesn't know. But I decided to let her stay and I want my family so I didn't want to leave but what the f*** am I supposed to do am I taking too long to get over this. Am I just going to drive her away because I'm always f****** sad?
send her packing, I'll keep kids
live my life as second best
keep trying to massage it work
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1