A relationship with a soon to be divorced women?

I, met a married women who is going through a divorce I moved in with her after 2 months of phone chatting. Her soon 2 be ex husband is awaiting trial on his way to prison she still haven't filed the paper work after 5 months of there separation started being together and the first two months were mind blowing she started getting and acting different after the 2 month she has 6 kids not by him only one was his 2 sets of twins and a 13 year old they all liked me alt I looked passed all that Her beauty blinded alt of signs and she was one of the best I had in bed everything was good,she start hanging out with her lady friends after the second month staying gone all day and even stayed over night saying she was to drunk to drive home I say eat take a shower and a short nap and get your but t home she was suppose2 call me back let me know what she was gone do after I told I wasn't feeling her stay out all night she did anyway and had a attitude when she arrived through out the whole day,didn't want to be touched even sexually that was a sign 4 Me really fell deep for this lady she treated me like a king in the beckoning of the relationship, Other than that I sure wished it could of worked out. She was very good with my daughter treated her as her own I looked at that is something important. After her husband called a week later she went to the garage to talk to him she tells me he just wanted to talk to the kids we argued I told her I wouldn't let them be around or talk to him he is a pedophile he raped a 16 year old so yes he is one. Well we argued then it got bigger and next thing you know she put me out and I didn't get my check till 11 days later .I went from Texas to California to be with her we cheated on and off since 2007 I am originally from California so lucky I knew people there but the cold part I had my 3 year old daughter with me she back in Texas now and so am I
A relationship with a soon to be divorced women?
Add Opinion