Guys, I went through my boyfriends phone for the first time and found something that I wish I didn't find. help?

Ok, long story short. I dated this guy two years ago. I constantly saw him talking to other girls and finally found out about him cheating on me with a woman from his work. We broke up, two months later I found out I was pregnant. We tried the dating thing again but, we fought a lot and I had major trust issues with him. I cut him out of my life and had my son without him. My son is now a year and a half and I just recently let him back in our lives 3 months ago. We have been dating again since and has for the most part proven to be truthful to me and a godo father to our son. But, he slept over last night and something told me to go through his text messages. I did. I found him texting another girl things like "I love to snugz<3" "Wish I was in your comfy bed" etc. It sounds like harmless flirting but, I just don;t trust him at all now. I dont know what to do? I snooped through his phone so, how do I bring it up to him? Do I break up with him? I love him a lot and its been nice to have him with our son too. this is really bothering me and I cann't get it out of my head. I wish I could unsee it. he lives with his sister but, she works at nights. so he is home alone. When I am not with him nor hear back from a text I sent now, all I can picture is him having that girl at his house. I almost regret bringing him back into our lives. My son and I were doing great and I was finally getting over all of the hurt he caused me. I feel broken all over again.
11